ABOUT THE VIRTUAL HIGH SCHOOL TOUR
The wake and impact of the Covid-19 pandemic has changed the educational system approach and the world around us at large, parents and students are now looking for convenient and safer educational experiences.
Recruit in Africa is providing the platform for your institution to broaden its brand essence and tap into the recruit pool by engaging with high schools across the African region from the comfort of your home/corporate office.
The tour targets up to10 top performing international private high schools each in the following 3 African countries ; Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THIS TOUR?
- A platform for institutions to engage with up to 800 students, recruit and create strategic partnerships with international private schools.
- Access to two (2) virtual session per day. (the high school tour will engage 2 international private schools a day)
- Real-time live stream of virtual fair on YouTube, zoom etc. to increase brand exposure.
- Access to top performaing students with financial support for fees up to $50,000
- 8 participating International private schools that meet the academic requirements of your institution.
- Network and build strategic relationships with school counsellors and stakeholders.
- Access to database of all participating parties ( students, parents, heads of schools, agents)
- Free institution advertorial on our website and social media pages